Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Monday 17 May 2010

Week 7, Monday

Today Morning I received fax from UAE university list with students names and their grades and I gave it to Mona who thanked me a lot. Then she gave me new C.Vs from DWC students applied for a job in EIAST and she wants from me to call each one for interview them and bring some necessary papers. I phoned all of them and I was happy because all of them from my college. After I finished I brought a file and put their C.Vs in it.
Another task, Maryam asked me to double check the Excel files that I created with their files because soon they will enter all the Excel sheets in the new system for the HR section.

Here an example of on Excel sheet that i created: