Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Sunday 16 May 2010

Week 7, Sunday

This is beginning of week 7 just 2 weeks left for the final presentation.
Today I don’t have more work to do I worked on C.Vs classifying them on the file according to major and I finished all C.V they have. Also, Mona asked me to format the “EIAST purchases producers Manual” documents and change the font style. Also, I make for an automatic table of contact for the document which the report didn’t have before and Mona liked the new formatting for the document.
Moreover, I sat in the reception for two hour because Bushra was late little bet and I was answering the calls and converting calls to each departments or the responsible. I found this job easy for me and I liked it.

Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment