Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Monday 19 April 2010

Week 3, Sunday and Monday

From the beginning of the week Mona asked me to design an organization chart for the institution because the institution has expanded and increased the number of its employees and they need for the organization chart.
I started to d it by hand to make it easy, firstly I was using Microsoft word but it didn’t help me then I used Microsoft office Visio which help me very much to design the chart. I did the first draft then Mona did some changing then I redraw it which takes more time to do it. Then I submit to her. Also, she asked me to design another one for the department only and I designed it as she want. I was very happy because I am the first who design the organization chart for the institution and I am waiting for the Director General's response on the designing.


Fatima