Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Friday 23 April 2010

Week 3, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

For all these days I worked with Maryam the HR & Training Administrator I was watching her work and helping her in filing and answering phones. Also, I did some her work because she had training for these three days in the institution.
Also, I helped the accountants in filing the invoices after taking the seal of the general manager. Moreover, I worked with the head of Accounting in entering data and some accounts and I learned how to use their system.
All in all, for the whole week I learned many things:
- Using the accounting system simply.
- Phoning big companies.
- Doing some admin duties such as sealing after checking with manager.
- Writing professional letters.
- Knowing many human resource activities such as employment and placement, compensation and benefits, training and development, or labor relations.
- Gaining many skills such as Organizing skill, planning, using Microsoft office features, creative and planning.

Fatima