Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Week 2 Wednesday

For today I worked with Mona and she gave me these tasks:
· I completed entering the details and information for the (LPO) Local Purchase Order.
· Preparing some necessary papers and I checked the spelling mistake.
· Formatting the Staff Undertaking and made some changing.
· Formatting the Staff Details Form and made some changing.
· Emailing Kotra Company in Korea.
After that my mentor Mr. Tridib called me and he was on the way to the institution. He reached at 1:15 pm I welcomed him and took him to my supervisor. Then he talked with me about the work placement and how I am doing at the institution and what the problems I faced.

Fatima