Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Thursday 13 May 2010

Week 6, Thursday

Today Mona told me that they will applied my suggestion which is appalling Microsoft Office Visio which will help them in creating direction map, calendar, flow chart, organization chart and timeline. The IT coordinator was downloading the software for each employee’s computer. Mona asked me to tech Iman the Administrative Assistant the basics in Visio before I leave and I strongly agreed to have this opportunity =)
Also, Mona asked me to give them all files that I worked on with Visio because they want to use if they have any changing because now they are applying Microsoft Office Visio. I felt happy that I did something great in the institution.
I went to Mona talking with her about my mentor Mr. Tridib visit to the institution for next weeks and I want to make an appointment with her according to the available timings for my mentor displaying in the his calendar. She said it will be fine to meet her on Wednesday, 19 May, 2010 at 11:00 am then I booked in his calendar informing him about the meeting date and day.
Waiting for you Mr. Tridib :)

Fatima