Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Monday 12 April 2010

Week 2, Monday

From morning I started working with accounting department they give a big task to do which is classifying the files for CVJ and I have to put each invoice with the photocopy of the purchase and stapler it together according to the voucher number. I did for around 90 invoice, it was little bit complicate but I got used to it and I finished it in two and half hours however they gave me a whole day to done with it. Aysha and Mariya were very happy to help them in their work.
Also, it this day which was the celebration for deigning of Dubai Government Excellence Program and all administrated of the institution attended the deigning including my supervisor Mona.
Afternoon I received an email for my mentor Mr. Tridib that he has another appointment at 11:00 on April 13 unfortunately and alternatively he will be free after 1:30 pm on Wednesday. Then I talked with my supervisor to rearrange the meeting to be on Wednesday, 14 April, 2010 at 01:30 pm and she said it is okay with her also and I confirmed to Mr. Tridib and I send him a location map for the institution that I created by myself.

Fatima