Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Week 2, Tuesday

For today I worked with Eman from Purchase department firstly she gave me the file for the institution contracts with companies and collect trading licenses from the suppliers then I started calling them and asking them to send their trading licenses if it is expired. After that I take a short break then I started the second task which was entering the details and information for the (LPO) Local Purchase Order for 2008, 2009 and 2010 in Excel sheet, for today I finished 2 files and each file contains 50 orders and I will finish the last one tomorrow inshallah.
Tomorrow is my mentor visit and I am waiting you Mr. Tridib

Fatima