Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Week 4, Tuesday

Today Maryam the HR and training administrator gave me a lot of tasks in filling. She asked me to create file for employees and make labels for Personal information, Education information, General Authority for Pensions, Procedures for self and Sanctions for each employee.
Another task, she asked me to make labels for the different disciplines such as Electrical and Electronic Engineering, electronics Engineering, Business and Technology, HR, Accounting, Information Technology, Science Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Public Relation, High school for classifying the C.Vs they have. Then I created the file for that with the labels and I started classifying more than 150 C.Vs according to their major.
Another task, I finished classifying the Employee Holiday’s file which contain Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Special Leave, Bereavement Leave, Maternity Leave, Unpaid Leave, for each employee.
At the end of the day, I gave Maryam the all files she asked me to create and she appreciated the hard work I did.

Fatima