Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Week 4, Wednesday

Today Mona asked me to take Ms Fatima place the Administrative Services and Support Assistant because she absent I was receiving the calls from and the General Manager and converting calls to the manager if he is free and I was very happy to work directly with the General Manager. Also, for today I completed classifying the second file of C.Vs for the HR.
At 12 pm the managers of the department has meeting with the General Manager and I was Free so I decided to update my C.V and references including some new soft skill, hard skill and add the new work experience.

Fatima