Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Thursday 29 April 2010

Week 4, Thursday

From Morning I went to the Dentist because I didn’t sleep from the Wisdom tooth L and I felt deadly. I called Maryam to tell Mona that I will be little bit late because I am in the clinic.
The Doctor gave me sick leave for today but I went directly to the institution and I gave her the paper to prove that I was with the doctor and the sick leave but I told her I will stay.
Mona asked me to make some changing in the organization chart that I created for the institution because new employee joining the institution. Also, I did some formatting and coloring the chart because they will use the chart officially in the institution and Dubai government.
At the afternoon, I received the fax from UAE University with the list of student name that we asked them to provide and I gave it to Mona who appreciated my job.

Fatima