Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Monday 3 May 2010

Week 5, Monday

From morning at 8 o’clock I continued working on the forms that Mona gave it to me yesterday. It takes from me a lot of time because it needs redesign for each one because I have to separate the Arabic and English language in one forms which take more time and doing some formatting such as changing the color and font style and size. The total of forms is 45 forms and all needs formatting. Some names of forms Employee Reference form, Interview Rating Form, Job Application Form, Request for Job Re-Evaluation Form, Salary Transfer Form, Training Evaluation Form, Overtime Payment Form, Job Description Revision Request Form and Manpower Needs Analysis Form.
I worked until 1:30 and I finished 35 forms then I took break for praying. After that I returned to complete but Maitha the head of Accountant asked me to make scan for vouchers and stabled it with quotation for each company. I did around 20 vouchers and I put it in its file.
Finally, finished the working time and I will finish the rest forms tomorrow and I will give it to Mona for checking.
I gained the following:
- Enhancing my hard skill such as using tables for forms.
- Communication skill with other department.
- English skill.

Fatima