Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Week 5, Tuesday

Today I feel not well I was infected by flu :(
From morning I completed designing the rest forms, Mona came and had a look and she liked the new version for the forms. Some names of forms that I did today Manual Revision Proposal Form, Business Information Declaration Form, Request for Temporary Employment Form, Probation Period Extension Form, Training Nomination Form and Request for Overseas Training Form ect. Then I put all forms in one documents with name “HR Forms New Version” and gave it to her by USP.
Maryam the HR and training administrator came to me and told me about the new system called “HR M” that they will apply it in the institution this week and for last two weeks she had training in the institution on this system. She explained for me briefly about this system function and for working on it they have to enter data as an excel documents. So she asked me to enter all information and data from the files to excel. She said that they have a lot of files and she wants me to work on it as I can. I understood what she explained for me and I will start on this task tomorrow morning inshallah.

Problems that I face:
· All forms needs a radical change and I have to redesigning it from the beginning.
· It took from me more time because it 45 forms.

I gained the following:
- Enhancing my hard skill such as using tables for forms.
- Communication skill

Fatima