Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Sunday 2 May 2010

Week 5, Sunday

Today when I came to the institution I faced one problem I discovered that I forgot my laptop charger and Mona gave me a task which is make formatting for 45 forms for the institution, changing the color, Separation the Arabic and the English language to make the form friendly to the employee, checking the grammar and spelling, translating some Arabic forms, numbering the forms, changing the font style and size.
I told Mona that I forgot my laptop charger, she told me to ask my personal driver to bring it but he was not available that time then she told me to use the institution’s driver to bring the charger. I want with him with one of the employee called Fatma.
Then I started formatting the forms and I showed it to Mona and she liked the new version that I made and continued the rest of forms at the end of working hour and I will complete it tomorrow inshallah.

Fatima