Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Week 5, Wednesday

I started this day working on Maryam task that she gave it to me yesterday. I started with the file “Official and training functions for ESRC” the Emirates Scientific Research Center department. For this I have to use Excel and draw table for each employee trips in this department contains Name, Period, trip type and trip details. This file includes trips in years 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007. I was asking Maryam for any issue or question and I finished the whole file at 1 pm.
I went to my supervisor Mona talking with her about the interviews that I have to conduct during my work placement at the institution which will be for the next week and she approved for that.
Maitha the Head of Accounts asked me to type for her 4 pages on the Word because she was very busy. I typed for her and double checked the spelling and grammars then I send it to her email. She appreciated for that and she said “You are super trainee”. I felt very happy and she motivated me to push up on my work placement.
Today I had a lot of work although I was sick :”(