Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Monday 10 May 2010

Week 6, Monday

Today I received the faxes from UAE University and Sharjeh University according to my fax that I send then I gave it Mona who thanked me. Maryam gave me to reorganize the file of “Training courses” for the employee in order to courses they provide for the employee. Some courses they provide for different department Fundamental of Purchase, Course New Horizons, SQL 2008 Boot Camp and Oracle Database 11g.
Also, I worked with Mariam the Accountant with payment voucher first I was noticed how she work then I started helping her, after that she left me work alone. I was searching the number of PV between files then scan the invoice.
Moreover, ma and Mona discussed the “Step for Petty Cash Purchase Reimbursement Procedures” and she asked me to draw a flow chart for the steps because I have the Microsoft Office Visio and the computers at institution don’t apply this software. I suggest to them to apply this useful software which will help them in many things such as creating organization chart, flow chart and location map.

Fatima