Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Week 6, Tuesday

Today morning I started working on what we discussed with Mona yesterday. I drew the flow chart for “Step for Petty Cash Purchase Reimbursement Procedures”. Mona came to me and made some changing. After that I finished it and I went to show it to Mona but she was in the training session for the new system. I was waiting for her but Iman said that Mona will be late more than three hours so I took a tour between the departments and noticed the nature of their work and take ideas about the exact work activities that departments works on in this institution.
At 1:00 pm i conducted the second face-to-face interview with Eng.Adnan Mohammed AlRais an Associate Researcher and Team Leader in Space Program. The interview was great and he responsive with me. When I completed the interview then I got his business card.
After I came to my desk I wrote a thank you email and I send it to him :)
Fatima