Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Sunday 9 May 2010

Week 6, Sunday

This is the beginning of week 6, today morning at 8:30 am my supervisor Mona asked me to attend the meeting with the administration. I was very happy the meeting was discussing about “EIAST purchases producers Manual” and at the end of the meeting Mona distributed the duties to the employee for working on this manual. She asked me to create Direct Purchase Order (DPO) Form and Printing Stationary Request form. After meeting I go direct to my desk and start working on the forms. Then I showed to Mona who surprised because I finished in short time and liked the professional design. Also, she appreciated my hard working.
At 12 pm I conducted the first face-to-face interview with Huda Mohd Sultan Al Awais an IT Support Engineer in IT department. I liked the interview she was helpful and responsive with me. Finally, I completed the interview then i got her business card.
After I came to my desk I wrote a thank you email and I send it to her :)

Fatima