Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"

Emirates Institution for Advance Science & Technology "EIAST"
"The Power of Scientific Research & Technological Innovation"

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Week 6, Wednesday


Today I worked on Mona task which is designing flow charts in Microsoft Office Visio. She gave to designing all Purchasing Methods used at EIAST which are Petty Cash Purchases, Purchasing by requesting suppliers Quotes (RPQ), Purchasing by Request of Proposals (RFP), Direct Purchase Order (DPO) and Corporate Purchasing Card. It took from me a lot of time because I have I read all steps foe each procedure carefully and summarize it then start creating the flow chart after I finished each one I showed it to Mona for checking. She thanked me for this great job because I am working with Visio which they don’t have.


Fatima